Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
ADAS systems and their usage is exploding across the transportation industry. With this new technology comes new opportunities and new challenges for the aftermarket repair shop. A big part of servicing a vehicle equipped with ADAS will be verifying the correct calibration after service is performed. In all cases this mandates a scan tool with ADAS calibration capabilities. In many cases a target will also be needed. CAS has both scan tool solutions and a targeting system.
Calibrate with CONFIDENCE
Opti-Aim™ Universal Targeting System
Available exclusively in North America from CAS
Developed by one of the largest auto glass manufacturers in the world, these patented calibration targets are identical in size and optical clarity to the factory targets, so you know they will work correctly.
No need to tie up a garage bay! With a lightweight base stand and tripod, our calibration targeting tools setup and breakdown in minutes. You can even take our setup on the road for off-site calibration.
Our calibration targeting system costs a fraction of the price of other systems on the market. It is also compatible with the factory scan tool, allowing you to calibrate with either the factory scan tool or your aftermarket scan tool.
Not sure if you will be able to set up a calibration targeting system correctly? You can rest easy with CAS...We can supply technical documentation and the live support you will need to succeed.
ADAS CALIBRATION KITS
ADAS CALIBRATION KITS
When paired with a scan tool, ADAS Calibration Kits provide everything you need for accurate camera calibration for foreign and domestic cars
1. CHOOSE YOUR CALIBRATION KIT
The Opti-Aim targeting system is one of the most lightweight and portable options on the market. It uses a patented stand & paddle construction to test / calibrate that is ideal for garages that do not want to tie up a bay or for mobile providers that need to perform off-site calibration testing.
2. CHOOSE OPTICAL TARGETS FOR FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC CARS AND TRUCKS
Calibration kits include a mix of foreign and domestic targets that are identical in size and clarity to factory targets. If you work exclusively with a few brands, there is no need to buy the entire system.
3. CHOOSE A FACTORY OR AFTERMARKET SCAN TOOL
Targeting systems need a proper scan tool for accurate calibration. We can supply any factory scan tool or if you are servicing multiple car lines, we recommend a G-scan tool for range of coverage and ADAS calibration capabilities.
4. CHOOSE YOUR DOCUMENTATION METHOD
Protect your business from issues of liability with pre- and post-scan documentation that show a vehicle has left your bays with fully functional ADAS systems. Results can be saved, emailed or printed.
Base Calibration Kit
- Base Stand
- Toyota / Lexus Targets #180 & 160
- Honda / Acura Target #610
- Mazda Target #315
- Mercedes Benz Target #315
- Hyundai / Kia / Jeep / Fiat Target #300
Pro Calibration Kit
This kit contains everything included in the Base Calibration Kit plus...
- Pro Paddles set
- Honda / Acura Target #400
- Toyota Static Target #120C (Set of 3)
- Mazda Static Target #410A (Set of 2)
Our most comprehensive kit contains everything included in the Pro Calibration Kit plus...
- Calibration Kit plus...
- Master Stand Assembly
- Laser Targeting System
- VW / Audi Target #1350
- Infiniti Target #1400
- Subaru Target #1360 (White)
- Subaru Target #1360 (Black)
NON-CAMERA CALIBRATION TOOLS
As automotive technology continues to evolve, we stay ahead of the curve with the tools you need for radar & laser calibration
- Chrysler / Fiat Adaptive Speed Kit
- Ford Calibration Floor Mat
- GM Calibration Floor Mat
- Honda / Acura OEM Radar Target and Mounting Stand
- Honda Lane Watch Target
- Hyundai / Kia OEM Radar Reflector and Mounting stand
- Hyundai / Kia Blind Spot Detection Correction Kit
- Mazda Radar Reflector Target
- Nissan Calibration Kit
- Subaru OEM Target and stand for radar calibration
- Toyota OEM Laser Reflector Target
- Toyota OEM Radar Reflector Target